Thursday, August 19, 2010

First Blog

I'm excited.  I've been very timid about the concept of placing my work to the world in the form of a blog.  I see now that I have to take this leap of faith and join the rest of society.  The fear probably is surrounded around our normal working society.  As a normal average Joe that went to work everyday you don't have time to concentrate learning how to make your next blog.  You work, and you pay bills, might have a kid or two, then you work more.  So most of my peers and other day to day average Joe's above 33 never had to take any Internet or web base classes growing up.  Simply because there was no Internet.  So I say to myself, are you old? Well I guess I am is the response I'm giving myself, and I'm proud of it.  Recognizing your  short comings is just as powerful as having no short comings at all.  Where do I start?  Choosing the right photo would be good, but I'm not going to judge the outcome off that.  I'm sure the quality of the images will increase as my comfort level rises. Right now I just want to see if I can do it without shutting down the entire Internet.  Even with flaws I know I can improve the outcome over time.  So there you have it, my first blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment